"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Jen, Mark, and Jonah 16

Another successful week! Granted we didn't work out a 0530 as planned Tuesday but we did workout at like 0715...doesn't really matter when it's done as long as it's done! We haven't been that motivated to workout early lately...not sure why...that's life...I like routine yet one has to have change to stay motivated and interested. I was out of town again a few days this week which made working out a challenge, but I (we) did it! I'm finally really starting to feel strong and light. I'm going to really step up the standard workout today. I think I'm going to add the following exercises to the standard routine starting today: Handstands (with walking as possible), chair tricep dips, can't remember what these are called but they're bent over dumbbell flys - for your shoulders and back, and at last...the beginning of starting to run. I'm going to walk/hike/run as my fitness level permits. Oh ya baby the "running" starts today, I'm so pumped! P.S. Thanks for the text Rob it really recharged my motivation AND your email Lorrie! I look forward to seeing your postings and progress too!

No comments: