"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mark, Jen, and Jonah 15

Things are going real good. Worked out 3 days last week. Was out of town two of the three workouts. Worked out with Universal equipment at the hotel. Felt good to lift some weights. In about another month or so I'm going to start lifting with some friends who are both huge. My life goal has been to get to about 180lbs. That would be 20 pounds of muscle. I think I can gain 10 by the end of this year if I keep going strong. Jen and Jonah worked out while I was gone YEAH! I was glad they did it on their own. We're going to start our running program this next week or so. Working out tomorrow at 0530 YEAH BABY!

No comments: