"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Friday, April 11, 2008

Mark, Jen, and Jonah 13

Been resting my back since Wednesday last week. Wednesday this week I went on a walk/hike to scout out a good non-paved running trail. Found/invented one but slipped on a rock 3/4 of the way through it and hyper extended my left knee. I had to have Jen pick me up with the family mini van cause it started hurting so bad. Dude, if I heard this story I would've laughed at whoever the dorky older guy was that this happened to. Now I'm that guy. Anyway it feels almost 100% now and think I'll be back in action tomorrow. Jen and Jonah have also been resting/healing. Both of them were sick with a cold today and not sure if we will all workout tomorrow. I came up with an improved standard workout for us but won't unveil it until it has actually been done and can be commented on. I'm pretty stoked on the idea of it.

No comments: