"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Friday, March 28, 2008

Mark, Jen, and Jonah 10

Standard workout went good Thursday morning...don't think anyone talked until about 20 min into it. We were all tired but doing what we knew we needed to do. Played a little fire/ice ball tag that afternoon and then Jonah and I did rows holding onto the bottom of the swing. We climbed the rope...Jonah climbed about 5 feet with just his hands. I tried climbing it upside down like I did last year...I did pretty good considering how long it has been...climbed a few feet. We also climbed the tree using the rope and walking up the tree with our bodies from between 45 degrees to almost parallel to the ground. My forearm knotted up so I did some push ups to loosen it up and then my right trap twinged...ahhh! I just got over my left shoulder problem. Granted, it crossed my mind I was going a bit too gung ho and didn't stop. I don't think it's anything major but will have to be careful with it. Still...once it heals and I get my upper back and traps up to par I'll video and post a upside down rope climb.

No comments: