"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Monday, March 17, 2008

Mark, Jen, and Jonah 5

Saturday's workout went good but my shoulder is hurting a bit from an injury like 5 years ago. I think it will be ok? Will find out at tomorrows workout. Still on the Tues, Thur, Sat schedule. Jonah did good Sat. He did 38 situps, 32 pushups, 10 pullups, 59 air squats, and 86 jumps jump roping. All reps were done in 60 seconds each exercise with decent breaks in between. Not bad for a 9 year old! I did ok - 49, 55, 19, 61, 162. After feeling my shoulder today not sure that I'll do max stuff for time anymore? We helped someone move and played tag with a water ball...tag was a good workout! It's been over a month now and Jen and I haven't had any junk food and it's starting to show a bit:) As for the surprise...we pay the kids for doing good in school and were going to implement a reward payment plan for exercise progress...thought I had a good idea/plan but still need to figure it out better.

No comments: