"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Monday, March 31, 2008

MARK'S LIFE FITNESS

Hello hello hello (echo echo echo) Is there anyone there? Rob where are you? As you can see by the title this is becoming my blog. I don't want my own blog. I want to get motivated by stuff you, Lorrie, and friends are doing. I hope life isn't so busy and stressful that this is the last thing you want to do...don't worry if it is...I've been there MANY times for LONG period of times. Let me know if anyone is reading these and if they're motivating because I'm starting to feel like I'm talking to myself.

No comments: