"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mark, Jen, Jonah, and Whitney

Jonah felt better and worked out with us Wednesday AM. He did good...he did 8 pull-ups on two of the rounds - he was pretty stoked. Jenny is doing good too. Whitney worked out with us as well Wednesday. She pretty much did everything except the cool down stretches - not bad for a 7 year old at 0530 in the morning - who woke up cause she wanted to workout with us! Jonah jumped the gun Wednesday? He was sick Thursday with a cough...so that was it for him this week. Jen and I felt like do-do Tuesday night - went to bed really early and had headaches most of the night sleeping but felt like it wouldn't be stupid to work out Wednesday so we forced ourselves to get up and kicked butt once we got going. Friday it was just Jenny and I. I finally completed 3 solid rounds. I did about 25 reps of each exercise each round...except pull-ups - those were 10, 10, and I think 6. Oh ya and I did about 150, 200, 150 jumps jump roping each round. I felt like I was going to puke after squats on my third round and had to wait about two minutes before jump roping. Not the "I'm being stupid and over doing it" puke feeling, but the "This is working me to my limit" and it's all good feeling. Jenny and I are stoked! We did good and our best this week - couldn't have done anything more...at least not yet...:)

No comments: