"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Sunday, May 25, 2008

mjj24

Wasn't 100% recovered when we started working out again on Tues and it only got worse. After Tues and especially Wed workout I was spent. I didn't really realize to what extent until Fri morning. Bottom line I can somewhat hang with the WOD's at this point but not if I'm actually going to do anything else in life :). I've just been too tired. So took Thur and Fri off. Sat we played catch up but didn't worry about reps, sets, or time. I actually ended up doing a lot but it was really laid back and fun. I did handstands, deadlifts, knees to elbows, sit ups, leg lifts, supermans, pull ups, peg board pull ups, and ran about one and half miles. Funny how if you just do something little it sometimes turns into another thing and so on. The only thing I forgot to do to catch up with the WOD's was kettleball swings. So...from now on I'm going to continue to do the WOD's but I'm going to try to tone it down a bit so that I can not be such a zombie in between workouts. We ordered some olympic weights from a local store...oh ya...soon we'll be lifting real weights. Jenny and Jonah cheated themselves on Saturday's workout. Jen claims it's cause I farted in our garage gym HA HA as funny as it was she was looking for an out and used my gas as an excuse...I'm not dogging her she and Jonah both later admitted that they short changed themselves...haven't we all at one point or another. Happy to say I did my best...that's what it's all about.

No comments: