"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mark, Jen, and Jonah 18

Kinda back to original standard workout today: sit ups, push ups, pull ups, air squats, and jump rope. You just can't beat that basic standard workout. I felt really strong and solid today. Took it easy this last week because I was feeling tired and the old tendinitis in my left elbow felt like it was coming back. I still feel it but I can tell it's better to work with it than to atrophy. Last week Thursday we planted two cherry trees and Saturday rowed our boat at the lake and then biked our greenbelt trails. I climbed rope rather than regular pull ups and felt really good. Think I maybe could have done it with no legs...didn't want to over do it though. Still haven't had any junk food since February 15th (Jenny either)...what a difference...everything is easier without any of that garbage.

No comments: