"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm finally on here.

So I have finally made it on here. I meant to during the last eleven days I was working but I some how found other things to do. So last week I did one of the crossfit work out things. It was the one where you do 15 pull ups, 30 push ups & 45 squats. You do as many sets as you can in 20 min. I did 3 sets in 21:40, so there is a bit of room for improvement there. This past weekend I was down in Phoenix to hang out with some ladies. This one girl, Heidi, teaches a "boot camp" class that's an hour long & I did that. It kicked my butt. After the class we went back to the climbing gym & did some more climbs. I did a 5.9 with out falling which was cool. Don't ask me what a 5.9 is cause I really don't know. That girl Heidi is a rock & can climb like a monkey. She is also a massuese which may come in handy at some point. I went running last night for about 30 min last night, for the past two weeks I have slacked on the running so I need to get back on that more regularly. I have been working out but I don't do the crossfit thing entirely, I'll do some of the workouts when I can & then do other stuff too. In time I'll do more of the crossfit stuff. My goal for these next 10 days on is to work out at the gym everyday & then do some sort of extra cardio after work each night. I liked what you said about skating Mark. Well I'll write more later.

No comments: