"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Saturday, June 28, 2008

mmj33

This is a special edition post...Jen and I got into a wrestling match today and she was freakishly strong compared to any other time since I've known her. I could definitely tell that she has been benefiting from crossfit but this was a "real world" application and I was/am really impressed. Edited some home video from this last winters sledding...there was a lot of snow this year and it was great snow. Blogs are so much cooler when there are pictures/videos. I'll attach a clip today and maybe next time that I hope will be somewhat entertaining and motivating to do something active and fun but be warned I'm kinda cheezy in them. We hiked up and down that mountain so many times that day. Smoke is worse than ever today...the Terminator (Schwarzenegger) was here yesterday to check out the fires 10 miles or so from our house where we swim in the summer! He said I was looking buffer. No I didn't see him but everything else is true.

No comments: