"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Friday, September 26, 2008

9-26 WOD

Was not able to do muscle-ups due to lack of proper equipment (no rings), so I did the 120 pull-ups & 120 dips instead. Took me 30 minutes, but I was able to do it without any assistance, ie: jumping or counter balancing with weight. Last time I tried this workout, I got half way through and had to use counter balancing to complete. Feel pretty psyched about doing 120 pull-ups!

BTW: Anybody have any cool fitness pictures, clip art, or drawings? If so, could you pass them along to me?
Thanks,
Bob

No comments: