"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jen's WOD for Thursday

Jonah and I started out with the Crossfit warm-up and then did Tuesday's Wod: "Michael"
Three rounds for time of: Run 800 meters, 50 Back Extensions, 50 Sit-ups.
I did a total of 50 supermans, 50 sit-ups, walked 400 meters, and jogged 800 meters. I am not a strong runner yet. I noticed today that when I concentrated on my breathing, it was easier for me to run longer. Hhmmm. Anyway, over all it was a good workout. The Crossfit warm-up adds a lot to my work outs...as I've said before...it's a work-out in itself!! (Not an extreme one by any means...but decent!) ~Jen

No comments: