"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Been a While

All,

Sorry I have not been posting on a regular basis. It seems that once things start to slip, they just keep slipping! I have still been crossfitting, but have not been posting. REALLY enjoyed the virtual shoveling the other day, my lower back is still thrilled! Seriously, great exercise. Plan on hitting the Y this afternoon and doing "Jeremy": 3 rounds for time 21, 15, 9 reps of overhead squats using 95lbs and then burpees. Last time I did these I used 85lbs, so we will see if I can hit the 95lb mark. The suspense is killing me.
Question: Since doing crossfit, does anybody else get nervous butterflies on their way to working out? The thought of pushing myself and not knowing what the outcome will be really seems to incite a nervous feeling in my stomach. I love this stuff!
Bob

No comments: