"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Monday, September 15, 2008

Crossfit did not kill me...I'm still alive!

Well, it's been WAY too long since I've posted. I have been working out...not as consistently as before...mostly swimming and the crossfit warm-up...but at least it's something! Mark has had several weeks of training for work, so that has interrupted our family work out routine. It's definitely more motivating to work out as a family. I miss it! But...tonight Jonah and I had a good work out. We are always a day behind with the Crossfit work outs, so tonight we did, "The Chief". (scaled, and not for time) I did 3 power cleans with the 15 lb. bar to warm-up, 6 push-ups, 9 squats. (still doing push-ups on my knees...but getting closer to real ones) 2nd round, same thing. 3rd round, 3 power cleans with 35 lbs., 6 push-ups and 9 squats. 4th round, 3 power cleans with 45lbs., 6 push-ups and 9 squats. Last round, 3 power cleans with 65lbs., 6 push-ups and 9 squats. Feelin good! ~Jen
P.s. WE NEED MORE POSTERS!!!

No comments: