"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jen's WOD for Friday..."ERIN".

Five rounds for time of: 40 pound Dumbbells split clean, 15 reps and 21 Pull-ups. (This was actually Thursdays WOD)
I did regular cleans instead of dumbbell split cleans....no dumbbells. So I started with the Crossfit warm-up, 3 rounds 10 reps of each exercise...then I started "Erin". The first round I warmed up with 2 cleans with the 15lb. bar, and then 13 more with 35lbs. 21 jumping pull-ups. 2nd round...15 cleans with 45lbs. 21 jumping pull-ups. 3rd and last round...15 cleans with 65lbs. 21 jumping pull-ups. I felt like I could clean more weight...maybe even the full 80 lbs...but I felt like I should stop for today. ~Jen

No comments: