"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jen's WOD for Wednesday..."Ryan".

Five rounds for time of: 7 Muscle-ups, 21 Burpees.
I can't do muscles-ups, so I subbed them for 4 push-ups and 4 pull-ups for every muscle up. (So that's 28 of each, every round) I am still doing push-ups on my knees...and still doing jumping pull-ups. I'll get there!
I've been working out, but not posting my work outs...however, I have not been consistent with my work outs, so that made today's WOD a little harder! I only made it through 2 rounds. I did the Crossfit warm-up in 15 mins., my 1st round in 14 mins., and my 2nd round in 15 mins. Those Burpees are tiring!! ~Jen

No comments: