"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Monday, October 20, 2008

m69- thrusters, hang power cleans, and sumo deadlift high pulls

Today is my first day back from dental surgery. I haven't worked out since this last Monday. Surgery went well. I still have like 5 stitches in my mouth but the Doc said I can workout as of today. Did today's WOD: Complete as many rounds as possible 20 minutes of:95 pound Thruster, 5 reps95 pound Hang Powercleans, 7 reps95 pound Sumo Deadlift High-pull, 10 reps. I got a good workout but didn't kill myself...I'm easing back into it this week. I only completed 3 rounds and got to 5 reps of HangPowercleans at 20 minutes. I did the prescribed weight and reps so feeling pretty good...it's great to be able to workout again.

No comments: