"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

m68- shoulder presses, supermans

Sunday- off.
Monday- Seven rounds for time of:75 pound Shoulder Press, 21 reps21 Back extensions. I subbed supermans for back extensions. I did all 7 rounds but scaled it down to the following weight: 45#, 45, 45, 65, 70, 70, 70. I just realized today that the recommended weight was 75# not 70. Darn it. I was just thinking I could've done "the recommended" weight sooner into my sets too. Oh well, next time. I got done working out at about 1000 and had to go in for scheduled dental surgery at 1130. I wasn't going to even workout but am so hooked on it and love it that I did anyway. I can't workout again until this upcoming Monday...but I knew this was coming and so am ok with it. Just resting, watching movies, etc. This will be the longest break I've taken in a LONG time so I think in the long run it will be good for my body. I've been pumped and making some really good gains and will enjoy the rest and be ready to start tearing it up again this next week.

No comments: