"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

m65- "Ryan"

"Ryan"
Five rounds for time of:7 Muscle-ups21 Burpees
Post time to comments.
Each burpee terminates with a jump one foot above max standing reach.

I was weak today...I felt ok but was tired after my 3 rounds of warmup pull ups and dips...that's 45 of each...I might need to cut back on my warmup reps? Again, it was like doing muscle ups for the first time...that is so frustrating. I only did 2 rounds and was slow. Lot of people have been sick lately so I'm just counting my blessings that I'm not only healthy but able to work out. Hopefully I can feel stronger tomorrow.

No comments: