"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

m64 - DL, HPC, FS, PJ

Sunday- off.
Monday- Did Sunday's Crossfit workout: "Five rounds for time of:135 pound Deadlift, 15 reps135 pound Hang power clean, 12 reps135 pound Front Squat, 9 reps135 pound Push Jerk, 6 reps" except I scaled it. I did 4 rounds of 65#, 95, 115, 135. After those 4 rounds I was beat. One would have to be in incredible shape to be able to do that as prescribed! I didn't do Monday's WOD- weighted pull ups...my elbow was a bit overworked still from "Barbara" on Saturday and everything else before that. I was pretty stoked I could do 135 yesterday...especially it being my fourth round and that many reps...still getting stronger...I'm loving it.

No comments: