"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Thursday, October 9, 2008

m66- Erin

"Erin"
Five rounds for time of:40 pound Dumbbells split clean, 15 reps21 Pull-ups
OH MY GOODNESS...my arms are wrecked. I just did the above but only 3 rounds in 19:44. Round 1 in 4:50, Round 2 in 7:09, and Round 3 in 7:43. Brutal...I had to lay on the floor for like 10 minutes after the workout because my arms were/are hurting so bad. I went ahead and manned up and did my regular crossfit warmup 30 sec Samson stretches each side and 15 reps of everything else before the workout. That adds up to 108 pull ups...and I did most of them chest to bar (with kipping). Oh ya subbed dumbell split clean for power clean squats- 80# cause I don't have dumbells. This stuff is definitely working.

No comments: