"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Friday, August 15, 2008

8/15 WOD

Have been out of pocket for a while, but have still been working out. Have needed to adjust some of the rx'd workouts due to not being able to get to the gym. I wont bore you all with the details.
Today's WOD: For time
50 pullups, 50 dips
40 pullups, 40 dips
30 pullups, 30 dips
20 pullups, 20 dips
10 pullups, 10 dips
It took me 24 minutes, and I needed to use some counter weight after the first 20 pullups. counter weight ranged from 30 - 70lbs as each set progressed. I could barely bend my arms to wash my hair after the workout!
Have a great weekend all.

No comments: