"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No time for the gym

Due to some ramped up efforts at work, my lunches will most likely be working lunches for the next 2-3 weeks. I will be unable to get to the gym most days, so I am working out early in the morning at home. It's not so bad considering that I wanted to get back to waking my kids up early for some morning wake up exercises. After some light stretching and a scaled WOD for the kids, I try to hit it hard with different no-weights-needed exercises.
Today's workout: 50 box jumps, 50 burpees, 50 walking lunges, 50 hanging leg raises. Took about 19 minutes. Not sure yet what tomorrow will bring, but I cant wait regardless!

No comments: