"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Friday, August 8, 2008

Catching up once again

I've been bad about posting my work outs this week....so I'll catch up in this post. Monday the 5th Mark, Jonah and I worked out. I did the Crossfit warm-up, then used the 15 lb bar to deadlift to clean to press to squat. (No squat rack) Then I went up to 35 lbs....and I finished with 45 lbs. I felt in control using 45 lbs, so I should be able to press more next time. We also swam with the family three times this week. For about 2 hours each time. Good times. We are planning on working out today, so I will post again later.

Mark, YOU DID IT!! Your first muscle up. I'm very proud and excited for you. We are married, so I know you already know this...but I wanted to post it anyway. Thanks for always motivating our family. You are a good example to us. :-) ~Jen

No comments: