"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mark 49

Mark's official first muscle up attempt result videos. The last video is just a cute one of our 4 year old.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I didn't want to ruin the surprise. I really felt 50/50 about being able to do it. I ended up doing 5 total. So stoked. I've been wanting to be able to do these since I first saw someone do one like 2 years ago -Mark

BobinNC said...

Mark,

Way to go! You nailed it like it was no big deal.
Life is Good

Rob Taylor said...

Wow, Mark! Love the intensity. Great job!!! :-)