"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Friday, August 1, 2008

Mark 45

Wed. off.
Thurs- Still taking it a lot easier. Did minimum crossfit warmup minus pull ups and dips since just did the following: 3 rounds of run approx. 550 meters? followed by sit ups and then supermans. Did: run/30/30, run 20/20, and run 20/20. Was a good workout.
Today Fri went swimming at the lake for about 3 hours. The water was really clear today I could see all the way to the bottom about 20-30 feet depending on where you are. I saw three fish about a foot long each and chased them under water. I wasn't seriously trying to catch them but still got to about a foot away from them before they swam away. I wonder if I would've if I really tried. Going to rest and fast Saturday to Sunday.

No comments: