"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Darn that bike ride!!!

Mark, Jonah and I worked out yesterday. We started with the Crossfit warm-up and then did thrusters. I used the 15lb bar and was on rep 25 when I started feeling my lower back again. DARN THAT BIKE RIDE!! I felt great during the bike ride Saturday, but apparently my back was not use to the bike riding position. I felt like I should stop doing thrusters, so I did. That was all for Wednesday. ~Jen

No comments: