"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jonah11

Thursday did the Crossfit warm up and then kept trying and trying to do a muscle-up for about a half hour, then finally stopped. I pretty much knew before that I couldn't do one because I can't really do a dip. But I was SO pumped up that I felt like I could do anything. So that gave me some hope, but still couldn't do it. Now on the Crossfit warm up I've been doing like about 10 Pull ups that touch my chest to prepare for another muscle-up day. Better luck next time!

Friday I just did the Crossfit warm up and moved a little bit of little rocks. Going to do a double WOD tomorrow, Saturday.

DID ALL THRUSTERS AND SUMO DEADLIFT HIGHPULL'S WITH A 15lb BAR
Today did the Crossfit warm up, followed by 25 Sumo Deadlift Highpull's, then 21 thrusters, 15 pull ups. Then another 25 Sumo Deadlift Highpull's, then 18 thrusters, then, last but not least, 12 pull ups. My body wasn't really liking working out today. But did it anyway. (before the work out we moved a little rocks as big as soft balls or bigger)

Then in the evening, my mom and I road on our bikes up decent size hills, and then rode back down the hills. We rode at least a couple miles. (subbed running with what I wrote on the left) Very hard and tiring, but needed it.

No comments: