"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Monday, July 21, 2008

ATTENTION ALL BLOGGERS (m42)

BLOGGERS- I have an idea/suggestion. I think it's a pain to try and keep up with the comments. Why don't we just comment to who we want to comment in our postings that way you don't have to look back to see if anyone commented and we can all be better informed and get to know each other better? For example:

BOB- Don't know you but if your a friend of Rob and your on this blog and have been crossfitting then I'm sure we'll get along great. Stoked to read your post.

MARILYN- You and John are really doing well at golf. I like that you're competing and beating lots of people it makes me proud seriously you guys have been impressive. Plus your hike/walks, etc. It's motivating.

Did Crossfit WOD from yesterday. It's the missionaries off day and they came over to workout and have dinner. Elder Peterson did really good for being on his mission he did most of it. It was fun and motivating Elder Peterson is a lot like me - really motivated and excited about Crossfit stuff. Anyway did: 50 Box jump, 24 inch box; 50 Jumping pull-ups; 50 Kettlebell swings, 25lbs; Walking Lunge, 50 steps; 50 Knees to elbows; 50 Push press, 45 pounds; 50 Supermans; 50 Wall ball shots, regular basketball (going to make a 20lb wall ball); 50 Burpees; 50 Double unders. I totally improved on my double unders big time - I'm doing them like 80% better.

No comments: