"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Thursday, July 31, 2008

No time for a 15K

There is no way I would have time to run a 15k on 7/30 for the WOD. I am leaving tomorrow for New York to attend my Grandfather's funeral, and yesterday was the only chance I had to pack and get ready to go. I did however have time to hit the Y for a 30 minute killer.

5 rounds for time:
85lb deadlift - 15 reps
85lb hang clean - 12 reps
85lb front squat - 9 reps
85lb push jerk - 6 reps

The rx'd weight is 135, but I am not there yet. It took me 29 minutes to complete the workout using 85lbs. Pretty fun and intense workout!

No comments: