"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jen....work out in Folsom.

So the kids and I went to Folsom this whole week to visit the Grandparents. I arrived Monday. I swam with the kids at the Aquatic center on Tuesday. Not much of a work out for me....I had four kids to watch, and there was a lot of people there. I worked out on Wednesday night in my parents living room. The smoke from the wild fires was really bad in Folsom, so we had to stay indoors. I did the standard Crossfit warm up....minus pull-ups. (No where to do them) It wasn't much, but I felt better after doing it! Thursday we swam again in a friends pool. Better work out than at the aquatic center, but I'm still watching four kids in the pool. But I played around with them a lot in the water. It was fun! I like to swim. :-) ~Jen

No comments: