"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Jonah2

Cool videos and pictures Rob. That's cool that Mary Kathryn water skied with you guy's. We're taking today and Sunday off.

Yesterday was fun. Me and dad played catch. We threw the ball almost as hard as we could at each other. If we didn't catch it, the girls would chase the ball till one of them got it then threw it back to me and dad.
I just wrote a bunch of stuff, and I accidently hit a button, and all the stuff I wrote was erased. I had to write it all over again.

1 comment:

Rob Taylor said...

Thanks, Jonah. Yeah, Mary Kathryn was pretty amazing. She got up on skis last year the first time she ever tried! This time, we had to stop the boat to get her to end. She just wanted to keep going and going and going! Yesterday Grace told me that after I finish serving in the Coast Guard she wants us to move to Redding so we can see and play with you guys every day. That would be fun, wouldn't it? :-)