"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy to be included

All,

I want to thank Lorrie and Rob for getting me the link to this blog. So far I have only scanned the contents, but I will take a closer look when I am not at work. I will add some stuff to my profile, but until then: I have been following the principles and workouts outlined in Crossfit for about 2.5 months, and I have never seen such gains in fitness. I post on the Crossfit site from time to time, and I check it daily for the WOD and to review video. Most of my WODs are performed at the YMCA, so I often sub exercises that are not YMCA practical.

Anyway-glad to be here and will be posting more in the future.

Bob

No comments: