"Have the guts to make a commitment, to prepare like no other, to accept the consequences involved, and to never rest on your laurels." - Lance Armstrong

Without discipline, the mind and body grow weak. Plan well. Train well. Live well. Love well.
Make every moment count.

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, ADVENTURE." -A.Dumbledore

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jonah is the MAN!

Wow, Jonah! I couldn't do that many pull-ups until I was 18! It's really cool seeing your family workout together. We, too, have been having a great time staying active with mountain biking, water skiing, and surfing. I've got some video of Grace and Mary Kathryn kneeboarding and skiing that I need to post. Wish I had some footage of your Aunt Lorrie surfing last weekend. :-) What a blast we had! I'm heading back out Saturday morning to try again. Hopefully I'll be able to stand up for longer than 2 seconds this time. Well, I need to get some sleep now so I'm ready for my 0630 water ski ride to work. Have a great workout today!

Uncle Rob

No comments: